Friday, July 13, 2012

Book Blogger Hop July 13th - July 19th: The Nine Muses Are Calliope, Clio, Erato, Euterpe, Melpomene, Polyhymnia, Terpsichore, Thalia, and Urania

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books has restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them. A complete explanation of the history and the rules of the Hop can be found here.

This week Jen asks: How long does it take you to read a book?

Generally between a day and three days, depending on the book and my schedule. I usually read on the bus and train when I am commuting, but if I get a chance I'll try to sneak reading time in anywhere I can, and if I do, that usually speeds up my reading pace. Also, some books are just quicker reads than others. Averaging it out, I figure I read three or four books a week.

Go to previous Book Blogger Hop: Eight Is the Second Magic Number in Nuclear Physics

Book Blogger Hop     Home

4 comments:

  1. I love the Nine Muses. Thank you for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Julia Rachel Barrett: You are welcome. I have toyed with the idea of trying to write a series of short stories with each featuring one of the nine muses in some way.

    Apropos of nothing, my favorite of the muses is Erato, the muse of erotic poetry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never read that but it sounds great :)
    New follower from the Blog Hop
    -Buffi
    My Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog

    ReplyDelete