Saturday, January 18, 2014

Book Blogger Hop January 17th - January 23rd: The Crest of the Hardrada Clan Was 38 Ravens Around 38 Arrows

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Judy of Musings and Ramblings asks (via Billy): Do you blog for a living or for fun?

If I could write this blog for a living, I would. Of course, if I wrote this blog for a living I'd starve within a few months, mostly because I make no money from it. I probably have enough traffic on the blog that I should look into placing advertisements on it, but right now I don't earn any money through this blog. Even if I were to monetize this blog in some way, I probably couldn't blog for a living, because it would extraordinarily unlikely that I could make enough money from blogging to be able to remain solvent for any appreciable length of time.

Go to subsequent Book Blogger Hop: 39 Is the Atomic Number of Yttrium

Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment