Saturday, May 24, 2014

Book Blogger Hop May 23rd - May 29th: A Rubik's Cube Has 54 Colored Squares

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Elizabeth of Silver's reviews asks (via Billy): Did you ever make a HUGE mistake when you posted a review? For example: Did you have the correct book title, but the wrong author in the blog post title? If so, how long until you found your mistake?

I can't recall making a mistake of that scale when posting a review. I frequently notice small errors that have crept into my posts, usually typos or missing words, and when I notice them I usually make corrections right away. But thus far I have managed to avoid misidentifying a book or an author in a blog title. I did temporarily conflate the author Alan E. Nourse with Andre Norton, mistaking Nourse for one of Norton's similar sounding pseudonyms, but that mistake only lasted for a few hours before I sorted it out and correctly identified Nourse as a separate author, and in any event, almost no one ever reads the author pages on this blog anyway. Other than that though, most of my posting errors have been trivial at most, and are typically fixed more or less as soon as I notice them.

Go to subsequent Book Blogger Hop: Sammy Hagar Can't Drive 55

Book Blogger Hop     Home

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good. I noticed mine right away thank goodness.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Elizabeth: Mine was only up for a few hours, but I still can't figure out how I mistook Nourse for a pen name of Andre Norton.

      Delete