Saturday, August 15, 2015

Book Blogger Hop August 14th - August 20th: Susannah Mushatt Jones Lived to 116 Years Old

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Are you ever without a book?

Almost never. Not only do I take a book almost everywhere I go, I usually have a backup book with me in case I finish the book I'm currently reading. Sometimes I'll even bring a third book with me, just in case i need it.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

4 comments:

  1. I worry about finishing a book and not having another one.

    If I am almost done with a book, I take a second with me. :)

    ENJOY your reading week.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Elizabeth: I never want to be without a book to read. Hence the carrying of two or three books at all times.

      Delete
  2. Back up books are a necessity. I think that's one of the reasons I love my e-reader so much. I always have a back up book that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Literary Feline: Being caught without a back up book when one finds themselves with time on their hands is terrible. That's why I usually carry three books. When I'm traveling, I always overpack books.

      Delete