Saturday, September 19, 2015

Book Blogger Hop September 18th - September 24th: 121 Is the Official End Score for Cribbage

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Where do you keep your passwords for all of your different sites?

Mostly in my head. I know that is not an optimal method, but I haven't been able to come up with a better one that I can stick with. So that's how I keep track of them.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment