Saturday, September 17, 2016

Book Blogger Hop September 16th - September 22nd: 170! Is the Largest Factorial Google's Built-In Calculator Can Handle

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Have you ever wanted to write a book? If so, what genre would you choose? And . . . have you been successful in writing a book?

I haven't ever published a book, but I have certainly written some book-length pieces of writing. I think that most of the fiction I have written isn't really all that good, and will probably never be seen by anyone except myself or a small circle of people I know, but I have written it. It should come as a surprise to no one that all of the fiction I have written is science fiction or fantasy. Maybe one of these days I'll have some fiction that is published. Until then, I'll just keep writing reviews and commentary for this blog, and fiction and game materials for myself and my friends.

Previous Book Blogger Hop: 169 Is a Reversible Square Number

Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment