Saturday, November 5, 2016

Book Blogger Hop November 4th - November 10th: The Second Marcomannic War Started in 177 A.D.

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: When you settle in for the night with a good book, do you read until you can't stay awake or simply have a nightly page goal?

I don't have a set page goal. I also don't usually read until I can't stay awake, because I've found that my ability to retain what I read declines precipitously with fatigue. My general reading pattern is to make some time during each day to read, and read what I feel like reading in that time, without paying attention to page counts or any other kind of reading schedule.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

2 comments:

  1. Yey!! That is the way to read. If I read until I couldn't stay awake, I would never be able to get to work on time!!

    - Hills of Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Deborah Hill: Getting up in the morning is hard enough without staying up late into the night to finish a book.

      Delete