Sunday, January 1, 2017

Challenge - The Big List of Everything I've Reviewed in 2017


Once again, I am participating in multiple reading challenges this year. They all appear to be good challenges, but while I can use them to provide an annual catalog of the books I read and reviewed in the year, they are not quite comprehensive enough for my needs. In addition to reviewing books I also review magazine issues, movies, and television episodes, and in order to capture all of these reviews as well as my book reviews I've created this tracking page, which I will use to provide links to my reviews as I post them. This isn't really a "challenge", but I'm listing it with my challenge pages anyway, just because I did this way in each of the last two years, and it is now an established tradition.

The Big List of Everything I've Reviewed in 2017:
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
Wonder Woman
Ninefox Gambit by Yoon Ha Lee

2017 Challenge Tracking Pages
10th Annual Graphic Novels and Manga Challenge 2017
2017 Award Winning Sci-Fi and Fantasy Challenge
2017 Dystopia Reading Challenge
2017 Review Writing Challenge
Banned/Challenged Books Reading Challenge 2017
Beat the Backlist Reading Challenge
You Read How Many Books? 2017 Reading Challenge

Multi-Year Challenge Tracking Pages
101 Fantasy Reading Challenge
Read All the Books Challenge

2017 Challenges     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment