Sunday, January 1, 2017

Challenge - 10th Annual Graphic Novels and Manga Challenge 2017


In 2017 I am going to once again take on the graphic novels challenge hosted by the 10th Annual Graphic Novels and Manga Challenge 2017 blog. I don't have a firm plan, although I will definitely be following up on all of the graphic novels I read in 2016, including Bitch Planet, Captain Marvel, Lumberjanes, Rat Queens, and Saga. I have a couple volumes of Hawkeye that I need to get to, as well as the first two volumes of Pretty Deadly. I still have several volumes of Girl Genius, and the entire run of Order of the Stick to get to as well. If I get ambitious, I'll get a start on reviewing my Asterix collection and some of the Batman compilations I have. This may be the year that I finally get to reviewing my collection of For Better or for Worse.

The 10th Annual Graphic Novels and Manga Challenge 2017:

2017 Challenge Tracking Pages
2017 Award Winning Sci-Fi and Fantasy Challenge
2017 Dystopia Reading Challenge
2017 Review Writing Challenge
Banned/Challenged Books Reading Challenge 2017
Beat the Backlist Reading Challenge
You Read How Many Books? 2017 Reading Challenge

Multi-Year Challenge Tracking Pages
101 Fantasy Reading Challenge
Read All the Books Challenge

Not a Challenge:
The Big List of Everything I've Reviewed in 2017

2017 Challenges     Home

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. @Kristianna Straley: Thank you. I'm hoping to do better than I did last year. I haven't actually met my reading and reviewing goal for the last couple of years, but I keep plugging away.

      Delete